The top reference book for aero-engine professionals at airlines, engine OEMs and engine aftermarket companies. All aspects of engine development, overhaul, leasing and specialist repairs is examined by our expert team of journalists and analysts. Also included: a comprehensive directory listings of the world’s leading engine/APU overhaul shops and specialist engine repair companies.
Click here if you’re interested in the digital version.
What’s inside the 2023 Engine Yearbook:
- Global engine MRO demand 2023-2032
- Airline engine strategies after Covid
- Global engine deliveries 2023-2027
- Future narrowbody engine options
- Advances in nacelle construction
- Breaking down the leasing market
- Geared turbofan update
- Engine and APU overhaul directory
- Specialist engine repairs directory