Turkish airport operator TAV Airports has signed a share purchase agreement with Limak Group to acquire a 40% stake in Istanbul Sabiha Gökçen Airport. Subject to regulatory approvals, the airport will then be jointly owned by TAV and Malaysia Airports Holding, which owns the remaining 60%. TAV said the two owners would become partners, with equal rights in the management of the airport. TAV Airports president and CEO Sani Şener said: “Becoming a partner at Sabiha ...

Subscribe to Access this Entire Article

"TAV agrees to buy Limak holding in Istanbul’s Sabiha Gökçen Airport" is part of ATW Plus, our online premium membership. Subscribing will provide you access to exclusive news, carefully researched airline financial, fleet and traffic data, plus the option to receive our popular, award-winning print magazine. To learn more, click here. If viewing via ATW Mobile, please login and click "Read web article" to view fully. Questions? ATWPlus@penton.com.

Already registered? Log in here.