Latvian carrier airBaltic has appointed New York-headquartered investment bank Greenhill to advise on financing possibilities, which would be used to begin firming 30 Airbus A220 options by mid-2020. On Feb. 7, airBaltic announced that it had brought Greenhill in to evaluate financing options, including potential new investors. AirBaltic is 80%-owned by the Latvian state. The remaining 20% is held by Danish entrepreneur Lars Thuesen. The exact stake on offer depends on who the bidders are ...

Subscribe to Access this Entire Article

"AirBaltic eyes financing opportunities to firm A220 options" is part of ATW Plus, our online premium membership. Subscribing will provide you access to exclusive news, carefully researched airline financial, fleet and traffic data, plus the option to receive our popular, award-winning print magazine. To learn more, click here. If viewing via ATW Mobile, please login and click "Read web article" to view fully. Questions? ATWPlus@penton.com.

Already registered? Log in here.